Leaders have specific Roles and Practices that are vital to successfully moving an organization forward. The 9 Leader Roles require specific knowledge, skills, and attributes (KSA Practices) to be successful. For example, there are specific KSA Practices that apply to setting the vision and creating a winning and compelling strategy. There are 29 KSA Practices covering the 9 Roles, informed by the research on Leader effectiveness and talent management.
We have the following products:
|Color and Black/White Placemats allow individuals to understand the Roles and Practices for Leaders.|
There are four:
- A-The KSAI Overview
- B-Developmental Difficulty of the Practices
- C-Role Domain Coding that links the Practices and Roles
- D-Role and Practice Alignment
The Development Guide for Leaders, Bosses, and Coaches of Leaders covers the details of the Practices and provides guidance for creating an essential “Tune Up” Plan.
KSAI 360 Assessments allow for the selection of a subset or the entire set of 35 Leader Practices for ratings, sorting, and blending the data points to provide an accurate picture of current Leader behaviors. Qualified Administrators can select a traditional rating (1,2,3,4,5) or sorting into specific buckets of effectiveness. Open written comments also provide additional context. Ratings and comments are confidential.
|The KSAI Assessments provide 5 reports:|
- The Placemat Highlight Report which highlights the highest and lowest overall ratings of the selected Practices and Roles.
- The KSAI Summary Report which provides a summary of the highest and lowest ratings of the Roles and Practices.
- THE KSAI Roles and Practices Detail Report which provides all of the data with the exception of the written comments. Each Role and Practice selected for the assessment is presented with all of the averages across groups.
- The KSAI Written Comments Report which provides all of the written comments verbatim, without reference to source or position on the organization. This is a blind review of the written comments.
- The KSAI Combination Report which combines all of the 4 reports into on report providing everything in one report.
We have a highly trained group of consultants and coaches who can provide certification in these products or implement and deliver a program for your organization.